Sunday, June 12, 2005

Today Our Daily Bread Psalm 1

Psalm 1
1 Oh, the joys of thosewho do not follow the advice of the wicked,or stand around with sinners,or join in with scoffers.
2 But they delight in doing everything the LORD wants;day and night they think about his law.
3 They are like trees planted along the riverbank,bearing fruit each season without fail. Their leaves never wither,and in all they do, they prosper.
4 But this is not true of the wicked.They are like worthless chaff, scattered by the wind.
5 They will be condemned at the time of judgment.Sinners will have no place among the godly.
6 For the LORD watches over the path of the godly,but the path of the wicked leads to destruction
~Lena's Comments~
When I think of this I don’t think of only my fellowship with people exactly. I think of my participation with the angles who either bless or curse God’s ways. They are setting up atmosphere’s that bless or curse God’s ways. They are looking for those who would seize opportunities and either leave them or join them in their missions for earth. Remember angels are both for God’s kingdom and against it, depending on who they serve and live for. Same with us, what we participate in shows forth who we serve and live for. Everyday holds new opportunities for blessings or cursings. Choosing life and blessing establishes us as participators of His kingdom. It roots our faith walk in Him. It shows He is our source and supply. There is no way at all that being rooted in Him as our primary source, would not reproduce fruits that are from Him. There’s no way we would not be alive with prosperity. This is the place of Divine covering and sheltering. This is the place to set up camp, to stay, to live and dwell. I’d visited this place a lot, but it is so the time to make it my residence, call it my home, have Him as my source.
I just want to thank the Lord for all He has done to always bring me back to this place of choice, to always lead me back on this path that leads to my true place of residency, to show me I belong here, to take us there in times we cannot see the way. To give us desire to stay, to help us take ownership as homeowners do. Thank You Lord, for long endurance in leading, protecting, and covering. Thank You for so patiently waiting. Thank You for loving me and my friends (Your friends) the same way. Thank You for going Jesus and making this "place" for us to live even while we are here on earth. Thank You. Without You we’d be in hell already. Thank You for providing life, thank You for keeping me there, when the pull of earth tries to grab me and pull me away. Thank You for your great love. Thank You.